Updates and Upgrades
Recent adventures have included my computer breaking. From my battery to my logic board (yes, computers have logic boards, and when they break the computer goes illogical) I have new parts and this is the most functional my computer has been since I got it almost three years ago. They also gave me a bunch of free upgrades in programs that I’d otherwise have to pay for, which was awesome.
Other adventures include tearing through novels like I haven’t since high school, and reading books on spirituality. No computer? I read. A lot.
And now it is back. So I’m back.
T is interesting. I’ve grown a lot. My feet jumped a size, or a size and a half. I’m a lot broader now, no longer so scrawny. As in, my shirt neck size went from 13 1/2 to 15 1/2, and my sleeve length got longer as well. On the upside, this means I fit into regular shirts now. My sideburns are starting to come in. I really do need to shave more than once a week now, though much of the time I’m still lazy and only do it about once a week.
Still endlessly hungry. Still have a kicked up sex drive. I’ve adjusted to the second, but the first is being a much larger problem than it should be.
But one of the most interesting changes for me throughout transition is that my reactions to pain has changed. The way I feel pain, when S bites me (or when my friend bites my arm and leaves a bruise for a few days) is completely different than before. Not just more or less, but an actual different sensation that is really hard to explain. Stingy pain hurts so much more, as well as very different. At the same time, despite the fact that I’m processing pain differently and needing to completely relearn my limits and thus am far more sensitive than I would be if I knew how things would feel, I’m still needing the pain just as much. But I also like causing pain. About two and a half years ago I realized that I couldn’t date someone who wouldn’t give me pain, and hooking up would be difficult. About a year ago, I realized I couldn’t date someone who couldn’t take pain, and hooking up would be even more difficult than the former. I like pain. Be it the bite marks on my arm, or the scratches on someone else’s back, pain is really important for me. Which makes being so unclear about my own reactions to pain really damn frustrating.
And not frustrating in the fun way either.
Eventually, I’ll figure out how things are working with my body.
This blog contains sexually explicit material, so please be of legal reading age for your location. Any questions, concerns, or things you don't want to leave in a comment, feel free to email me at xmechbeyond AT gmail.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Copy Of Insanity Workout Calendar / Lose Weight At Home India
- Full Insanity Workout Free Download - Best Way To Lose Weight At Home For Men
- Good Vibrations: U.S. Consumer Web Site Aims to Enhance Sex Toy Safety: Scientific American
- Proven Hojo Motor For Sale - Solar Companies
- Virginia school district ponders banning cross-gender dress | ReutersShowcasing how ignorance is a life-threatening, clear and present danger, a "Virginia school district is considering banning cross-gender dressing in a move proponents said aims to protect students from harassment," Matthew Ward reports. The ban is being considered "after teachers […] said some male students were dressing like girls, prompting […]
- UntitledS.F. Loses a BDSM Community Hub with the Closing of Wicked Grounds Coffeehouseblogs.sfweekly.com@WickedGrounds is closed today. We are very sorry for any inconvenience. That tweet went out two Wednesdays ago. It was at once cryptic and unsurprising. On the one hand, it might just mean wha... Continue reading "S.F. Loses a BDSM Community Hub with the Clo […]
- S.F. Loses a BDSM Community Hub with the Closing of Wicked Grounds Coffeehouse@WickedGrounds is closed today. We are very sorry for any inconvenience. That tweet went out two Wednesdays ago. It was at once cryptic and unsurprising. On the one hand, it might just mean wha... Continue reading "S.F. Loses a BDSM Community Hub with the Closing of Wicked Grounds Coffeehouse" >